Let me introduce myself. I am the creator of the data logger electronics package. If you have any questions or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
If you want to tinker with the code in the logger you will need to download some additional libraries from the internet and put them were the Arduino software can find them. Details are listed below.
1. Go to https://github.com/mikalhart/TinyGPS/releases/tag/v13 and download version 13 by clicking of the “source code (ZIP)” button.
2. Unzip the archive onto your computer
3. Copy the unzipped folder tinygps-13 into the Arduino library folder.
4. Edit the file name to remove the “-13″ off the end as the Arduino compiler will have a fit.
6. Download the Zip file by clicking on the link “Download ZIP” right hand side about half way down screen depending on your screen size.
7. Unzip the archive onto your computer
8. Copy the unzipped folder SFE_BMP180 into the Arduino library folder. It is buried in there deep in the “software folder”
9. Close the Arduino IDE (integrated development environment) 10. re-open the IDE and look in FILE-EXAMPLES. TinyGPS and SFE_BMP180 should now feature in the list.
11. Open the BallonLog03 file again and click the upload button. Hopefully all libraries will now co-operate and the logger board will be updated.
Let me know if you have any more dramas.